After months of writing, rewriting, editing, and late nights, I am proud to announce that the second edition of ‘Mastering QGIS’ has now be published. We have added a brand new chapter and 66 pages of new content taking the book up to 486 pages of content. Additionally, we have updated all content to work with QGIS 2.14, which is the current long term release.
In short, you will learn the following in this book:
- Create and manage a spatial database
- Get to know advanced techniques to style GIS data
- Prepare both vector and raster data for processing
- Add heat maps, live layer effects, and labels to your maps
- Master LAStools and GRASS integration with the Processing Toolbox
- Edit and repair topological data errors
- Automate workflows with batch processing and the QGIS Graphical Modeler
- Integrate Python scripting into your data processing workflows
- Develop your own QGIS plugin
You can learn more about the book on the PacktPub website.