These lectures and labs are part of the FOSS4G GeoAcademy curriculum.
The files on this page are the ready-to-go lectures and labs.
- Lectures are able to be viewed in HTML format online. PowerPoint files are coming soon.
- Labs converted to Microsoft Word format. All lab are stored in zip archives (.zip). Each lab typically includes:
- Instructions in Microsoft Word format (.docx)
- Lab data directory.
If you find an issue with a lecture, email us.
Note: Due to the automatic conversion of the source documents to Word, instruction numbers may not always be sequential. We are working to fix this in later releases. For now, just renumber in Word.
All of the source materials for the labs are available on GitHub.
Note: The lectures references quizzes and exams, but we haven’t posted those. If you are interested in obtaining the quizzes or exams, email us to request them.
All Module Labs
QGIS 2.8: .zip (415MB)
Module 1 – Reviewing the Basics of Geospatial Data
Module 2 – Setting Up a Project Database
Module 3 – Vector Data Structure and Quality
- Lecture – View online (HTML) – Database Schema Implementation
- Lecture – View online (HTML) – Vector Data Stricture
- QGIS 2.8: .zip (2MB)